Before instructing us to sell your property we draw your attention to Central Estate Agents terms of business.
You agree that Central Estate Agents Glasgow will be your sole agent selling the property and that the property
is not being marketed by any other means
- All prices inclusive of VAT.
- Commission – Standard Package is 0.75% of sale price. Premium package is 1% of the sale price.
- Minimum Sales fee – £995
- A purchaser is a “ready, willing and able purchaser” if they are
prepared and able to exchange contracts for the purchase of the
- Commission will be payable to Central Agency should the property be
sold to a purchaser introduced by us irrespective of elapsed
- Our commision is due for payment upon exchange of contracts
with a purchaser and payable using monies received from the sale.
You will be liable to pay Central Estate Agents the full sales commission in addition to any expenses incurred should you, for any reason, withdraw from the sale.
- You may terminate Central Estate Agents Glasgow agreement with 14 days
- Email notification should be sent to
- We will acknowledge your request in writing, and
by email, within 2 working days of receipt.
- Where a prospective purchaser approaches you
directly we ask that you refer them to us.
- We will be better able to negotiate on your behalf.
- We will be due our full fee should the property
be sold within our contract period as a result of
- Upon receiving your instruction to sell the
property we will prepare marketing material. It is
your responsibility to ensure these details are accurate
and not misleading. Central Estate Agents are bound
by the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991.
- You will be responsible for any damages, claims
raised against Central Estate Agents should the
information you supply turn out to be false.
- In particular, should a property be unoccupied you will
need to take whatever steps required to ensure the
security & good condition of the property is maintained.
We will notify the seller of any offers made on the property in accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979
- Estate Agents Act 1979 requires us to disclose
to both the client and any prospective purchaser
any relationship we as a company have with either
party (seller or buyer).
- We will do so at the earliest practical opportunity
upon any such information coming to our attention.
- All estate agents are required to carry out compulsory
checks to verify the identity and addresses of clients
- Should you refuse or be unable to produce such
documentation Central Estate Agents reserve the right to
terminate our agreement with immediate effect.
No refunds will be given.
- Under the Proceeds or Crime Act 2002, we are obliged to
report any activity thought to be suspicious.